Sunday, September 20, 2009

Big Ben

I have now been in London for 20 days, but up until the 19th day I had yet to see Big Ben.  So, after going to All's Well That Ends Well, we decided to take a little jaunt over, to meet this Ben, and boy was he big... I would post more about today at church, or even this weekend, however, I am just a tad tired at the moment and sleep is callously calling.

Oh and here's a picture of Westminster Abbey, I might as well throw that into the bunch too :) (love that I can say that).
Big Ben=Peter Pan

I will be heading to the north country in the morning :).. So get ready for some fun stories next friday. And also will be cut off from the world of technology for the next week, oi, an adventure in itself!

4 comments:

  1. um, i have been trying to touch base with you for what seems like days, and tony gets to talk to you via the speaker phone on skype? what's up with that?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog and had to check it out. What an amazing experience! Jeremy has been there twice now but both times without me :(. Glad you are seeing so many neat things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh with "and boy is ben big" Ahh my funny sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you got a blog. Me too. Yeah my friends make fun of me for it. Again just wanted to let you know that I am so. so so. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete