Wednesday, September 30, 2009


We had actually spent a little over 3 hours walking.. That's almost the drive to St. Johns, crimony! All in all I walked about ten miles that day, for we walked back to the nearest town to eat once we arrived at the hostel, and I had gone on a two-three mile hike earlier that morning.  At least I am going to come back home with legs of steel! (However, the Cinnabon store located only a five minute walk from the center, might hinder my chances of reaching maximum steelyness).  

2 comments:

  1. hahaha reading your story was a pleasure. =) i'm glad you made it home ok lol i liked your videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Liam Neeson didn't even have to save you!

    Well done...and I think its cute that you didn't miss THE BUS, but rather THE COACH!

    Cheeri-o

    Sir Anthony

    ReplyDelete